We’ve created an eight-step process to how we work with both prospective and existing clients. Due to the broad nature of the types of projects we do, the exact details that fall under each step may vary – but the over-all structure remains:
- Interview: It all begins by asking questions and actively listening.
- Evaluate: We take your sales and business problems back to our deep pool of experts and ask for their thoughts on where we might help.
- Consult: We review these thoughts and recommendations with you and discuss possible next steps.
- Discovery: Based on your feedback, we take a “deep dive” into what information we can find to look for insights and opportunities.
- Plan: We make sense of the information and any “Aha!” moments encountered along the way, then put it all down in one place.
- Authorize: Our findings and plans are presented to you – along with budgets and timelines – so you can make an informed decision and say “yes” to the important stuff first.
- Implement: Our team goes to work and you’re provided with regular updates, invoices and (more importantly) customers and accolades.
- Analyze: We conduct periodic reviews of the work, the team members involved, the goals and our performance on your business.