Brand Central Station’s Online Community is a unique marketplace of ideas and resources for marketers of every kind.
When it debuts later this month, it will be very easy for people to register and immediately start participating (and benefiting) in this community of marketing professionals. There will be two membership categories:
Clients – marketers who live and work for the client’s side of the business. For them, membership in Brand Central Station Online (BCSO) is provided at no charge.
Service Providers – freelancers, agencies, media and other vendors who have goods and services they would like to sell to other community members (even other Service Providers). A nominal membership fee ($5 per month or $50 per year) is charged to help subsidize the cost of the online community and the BCS Extranet.
New members are asked to complete a modest profile that provides vital contact information for the site administrator.
Regular BCSO Activities
Once the user’s profile has been created, they are welcoem to participate in any of the following activities:
- Start or join in on discussions taking place on lively message boards covering a variety of topics.
- Participate in organized networking events to meet other BCSO members and make connections. Networking events are held in the BCSO chat room in the site.
- Register to participate in free web presentations made exclusively to BCSO members.
- Peruse and download marketing presentations and white papers available from the BCSO digital library without having to fill out lead forms or answer sales questionnaires.
- Participate in quick – and exclusive – marketing issue surveys.
- Post projects to the BCSO Bid Board and receive responses from registered BCSO Service Providers. When the BCSO launches, there will be Bid Boards for commercial printing projects, SEO projects, digital media plannig/buying projects and more.
- Projects resulting from accepted RFP’s submitted via the BCSO Bid Boards will be managed via the BCS Extranet.
- Browse online portfolios of agencies and freelancers who want to work with you.
Service Providers who are members of the BCSO will be able to participate in all of the above, plus:
- Advertise your servics within the BCSO community.
- Provide responses to RFP’s found on BCSO Bid Boards to which you have subscriptions.
- Make presentations via web conferences to BCSO members.
- Post and feature presentations and white papers to the BCSO digital library.
For more on BCS …
These pages have more specific information on the services provided by Brand Central Station and the web sites we manage.